Monday, November 14, 2011

CAUGHT RED HANDED!

BIG NEWS EVERYBODY BIG NEWS!

I decided I wanted some hot chocolate on this chilly fall evening so I grabbed my Cadbury Instant Hot Chocolate Mix and opened my door to head to the kitchen...and lo and behold...

MY NEWEST ROOMMATE WAS TAKING OUT THE GARBAGE! SHE IS THE NOTE WRITER!!



The Situation was shocked too. 

Let me explain how I deduced this:

After I previously posted about the Note Writer.  I kept trying to think of how the Note Writer didn't know about our weekly cleaning service.  The cleaning lady had been coming every week since we first arrived so there would be no reason to not know. And then it hit me.  My newest roommate moved in in the middle of October, a month after we received emails letting us know about the cleaning schedule.  My new roommate was just not aware of the cleaning lady to begin with.  It's now understandable why she would try to organize us to keep the kitchen clean.  

So it looks like my annoyance was misplaced.  I'm still not going to take out the garbage but at least I can now understand where the Note Writer was coming from.  

I have to get back to my readings about amputees during the American Civil War but I will probably post more during the week since this post was relatively short

xoxo
The Sherlock Holmes of Flat J

1 comment:

  1. Did you explain the schedule to her for the next week? Lol

    ReplyDelete